Subject: Re: Metaball hand object pics LW PLUGIN
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 95 18:39 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
> I posted some pics of a hand I created with my Metaballs plugin for 
> Lightwave4.0, to the Lightwave newsgroup.

Metaballs plug in? Where? What? How?

snouty

---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Phil South <[email-masked]>   bortaS blr jablu'DI'reH QaQqu' 
nay'

            "Do as you would be done by." Jean-Paul Sartre
                   "Do-be-do-be-do." Frank Sinatra
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]